Pages



9.07.2014

Our Week

Sorry we have been M.I.A. this week.  Daddy came home! So we have been trying to spend as much family time together as possible. Yesterday we went to the farmer's market. My favorite part about Saturday mornings. I wish it didn't end this month. Addison ate her first meal this week. Usually I just give her the fruit and vegtables from our dinner but she got to have lasagana and L O V E D it. I think most of it just ended up on her face thought ;)


Yesterday I put Addison down in her swing for a nap like normal and went to the bathroom. When I came back out she was in her swing this this! 


So I guess its time to start making sure she is strapped in! She sure was having fun like that though. Addison has been having so much fun with daddy home. She loves him so much. He is the best at making her laugh. So much better at it than I am.

Today is the first day of Sunday football! Let's go Vikings! We will be going over to our friends house to watch the game. Addison is very excited to watch her first football game. Have a happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment