Pages



9.16.2014

Halloween Vibes

Who else is ready for Halloween? The weather has cooled off to such a perfect fall temp and the mornings are a crisp 40-50 degrees here. Bring on the pumpkin spice lattes, or pumpkin everything for that matter! Here at the Puskar household we love pumpkin. We found this recipe on the side of our Leinenkugel's beer. We can't wait to try it out.

What is your favorite part of Halloween and the fall season? Evan and I are looking forward to taking Addison to the pumpkin patch and for our date night to the haunted house. We already have our Halloween decorations up as well. I put them up about a week ago. Here is the little center piece I put together for our table. All items are from Gordman's.



I was a pumpkin for my first Halloween so I decided it would be perfect for Addison to be one as well. I found this perfect pumpkin costume at Pottery Barn Kids. I ordered it yesterday, can't wait to get it.

Pumpkin Costume


What better than to post a few throwbacks of when I was a kid, and Addison's "first" Halloween picture I sent out to my family last year.


I was the witch in the last picture. Happy Halloween everyone!

 











No comments:

Post a Comment