Pages



9.30.2014

Month 7 Favorites

I still can't believe our daughter is 7 months old already! Wow does time fly! Here are some of our favorite products from last month.

1. Plum Organic Super Puffs


Addison LOVES these. I also love the mango sweet potato ones :) haha.

2. Coconut oil and Honest Healing Balm



Addison got her first diaper rash. I tried desitin and A&D and they did not work well. I started alternating these 2 products and it cleared right up!! I highly recommend these!

3. Strawberries


These are Addison's favorite food. 

4. NUK sippy cup


The is Addison's favorite sippy cup. I like that the spout is the same material as a bottle nipple and it is bigger so it was easier for her to get the idea to suck on it. I suggest this one. It is also leak proof and the handles are removable.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Erika! What a cute little girl :) Happy Halloween! What is she going to be? I've got a 19 mos. little girl who will be a strawberry and a 7 year old boy who will be Captain America. Check out my blog if you have a chance... mybuttercupblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete