Pages



8.22.2014

Month 6 Favorites

With month 6 coming to an end I thought I would share our favorite products this month. For both mommy and baby.

1. Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets



These were a life saver when Addison was getting her bottom two teeth one after another. They dissolve instantly on the tongue and are homeopathic. What more could you ask for? They really seemed to take the edge off, especially at night when her teething symptoms were worse.

2. Kind Bars


These have been my go to snack lately. My favorite are the almond coconut. Yummy!

3. Baby Mum Mum's


We just started these the last week of the month and they are by far my favorite snack to pack for Addison. They are in separate packages for easy on the go. Addison wants her own food now when we go out to eat and this is perfect for that. I love the size that makes them perfect for little hands to hold. They melt in their mouth, but not too fast which is really helping Addison with chewing. Unlike most of the food I give her these end up in her belly and not in her high chair seat.

4. Baltic Amber Teething Necklace


They really do work! Well I think so at least. We started wearing ours at 3 months and immediately I noticed way less drooling. Addison really doesn't drool at all anymore! As far as teething pain goes I also think it helps. We never teethed without it so I don't have anything to compare it to but I consider Addison a good teether compared to other babies, so this might very well be from the necklace.

Our necklace is raw butter. There are many different colors to choose from as well as raw, polished, and semi-polished. The lighter the color the better they work. Also many people say that getting raw as opposed to polished is more important than color.

5.  Move and Crawl Ball


Now that Addison is sitting up this is her favorite toy to play with. It is easy for her to press the buttons to make sounds and there are lots of lights. It moves around making it fun for her to watch and eventually learn to crawl after.


No comments:

Post a Comment