Pages



8.17.2014

Meet The Family






Hello everyone! I thought I would start my first post off by introducing my family. I'm originally from Minneapolis, MN but moved to North Dakota after high school for college. It was here that I met Evan.  We are engaged and are getting married next year. We have not set a date yet and probably won't until November. I currently work part-time only a few mornings a week. I love hair and makeup and I love watching horror movies.


Meet Evan! He is a hard working, loving, and caring father and future husband. He works in the oil field in western ND. Because of that he is not home with us every night. His schedule is 20 days on and 10 days off. So that means he is home for only 10 straight days per month. It is hard but we are strong and make it work. He absolutely loves what he does and that makes it easier on me. Thank god for FaceTime! Addison loves being able to see her dad while he is away. Evan enjoys being with friends and playing video games.
 

Meet Addison! The newest member of our little family. She was born February 23, 2014 at 3:47pm weight 8lbs 7oz and 21.5in long. She is the most perfect little girl. She loves mickey mouse club house, bath time, and being outdoors. 

You are free to ask us any questions that you want. We can't wait to start blogging so you can follow our journey with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment